Loan For Students in USA INFO

/
0 Comments
Membership Account Agreement. This document is subject to applicable federal laws and the laws of the state of North Carolina. As used in this agreement, the words "I", "me", "my", "you" or "your" refer to the primary owner.

The words "Credit Union" refer to Coastal Federal Credit Union. Being within the field of membership, I hereby apply for membership in the Credit Union; I agree to conform to the Credit Union bylaws, Truth-In-Savings, Funds Availability Schedule,

Fee and Rate Schedule and amendments thereto; subscribe for at least one share; and if joint owners are designated, I agree to the conditions printed on this form and the Account Change Card form.

Under the penalties of perjury, I certify that the information provided on this form is true, correct, and complete. In accordance with the USA Patriot Act, we require documentary evidence to verify this information. In addition,

I understand that a consumer credit report may be obtained from one or more consumer reporting agencies (credit bureaus, ChexSystems, etc.) for approval of this request.

I understand that approval of my VISA Check Card will automatically entitle me to access the Credit Union automated teller machines (ATMs) and any Credit Union approved ATM networks.

I agree that the services applied for on the front of this form are granted pursuant to the terms of the Electronic Funds Transfer Service (EFTS) Disclosures which will accompany the access card or service instructions. I also agree to abide and be bound by the terms of the agreements and disclosures of each service approved.
Any financial service provided by the Credit Union may be used for any transaction permitted by law. I agree that illegal use of any financial service will be deemed an action of default and/or breach of contract and such service and/or other related services may be terminated at the Credit Union's discretion.


 I agree to hold the Credit Union harmless with regard to any claims, suits or other legal actions arising from or related to such illegal use.

In addition, if I use any Credit Union service in an illegal manner, or facilitate or participate in any such illegal use of Credit Union services, I agree to indemnify the Credit Union from any loss, liability or expense (including attorney's fees) arising from or related to such illegal use of Credit Union services.

If I fail to provide the Credit Union with the correct Tax Identification Number (TIN), any fees that may be imposed on the Credit Union resulting from this error will be assessed to my account.

Any objection with respect to any item shown on a statement of account shall be waived unless made in writing on or before the thirtieth (30th) day following the day the statement is mailed.

This account shall be subject to service charges in accordance with Fee Schedules adopted by the Credit Union from time to time.

The use of this account is subject to such other terms, conditions and requirements as the Credit Union may establish from time to time.

The Credit Union reserves the right to terminate this account without notice or consent if it is not maintained in accordance with normal financial practices.

                                PLAY VIDEO



You may also like

No comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Powered by Blogger.